Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Kobe Bryant Graded Rookie Card: 96-97 Topps #138 RC BGS 9.5


Share/Bookmark
For my Kobe Bryant side PC, I don't intend to collect all his cards.

Only his rookie cards as well as his insert cards from his rookie year up to the 1998-99 NBA season.

[UPDATE January 19, 2012: Finally completed all of Kobe's RCs!]

A tall order for me is to collect Kobe Bryant autographed cards with one of each kind as listed here.

Not contented with my quest, I added another one: to collect all of his rookie cards graded BGS 9.5 or PSA 10. Those that are GEM MINT copies to be more specific.

This is my first one I got off eBay:  a 96-97 Topps #138 RC graded BGS 9.5.


I'm hoping to get more although getting them nowadays is very hard as with the start of the 10-11 NBA Playoffs, Kobe Bryant's quest for his sixth championship ring has began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails