Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mail Week April 11 - 15: Cool Kobe and Jordan Inserts, etc.


Share/Bookmark
In this mail week, I got a Shaq refractor and Dwight Howard wood auto for my main PC and cool Kobe and Jordan inserts for my side PC. Also got a nice patch for my trade baits.

Check out my mail week for April 11 - 15.


Just click on the image for a larger view.


The best card from this mail week is a Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Draft Redemption Redeemed card.

I also got my first ever graded Kobe Bryant rookie card: a 96-97 Topps RC graded BGS 9.5 (Gem Mint).


Some Kobes are a 97-98 Hoops High Voltage and 97-98 Topps Inside Stuff.

On to the Michael Jordans.

I got these base cards and inserts:

94-95 Emotion #100 - MJ is wearing a jersey numbered #45 (check out the reason behind it)
93-94 Finest #1 - from the first ever premium basketball product
1996 SPX Record Breakers - hologram card where MJ actually winks at you
93-94 Upper Deck Triple Double
95-96 Finest Dish and Swish - Scottie Pippen is at the front (Dish). MJ is the Swish.

For my Shaq PC is a 05-06 Topps Chrome Refractor and for my Dwight Howard PC is a 05-06 UD Hardcourt Hardwood Signatures where the autograph is on wood.

Then, for the trade bait: a 09-10 Crown Royale Rookie Royalty Materials Prime patch card of the top three rookies from the class of 2009, Tyreke Evans, Stephen Curry and Brandon Jennings. Just leave a comment here if you have something to trade for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails