Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kobe Bryant Autographed Cards Want List


Share/Bookmark
When Kobe Bryant got his 5th championship ring last season, I decided to collect his cards.

I know it's virtually impossible to collect all his cards so I decided to focus on his rookie cards as well as his insert cards from his rookie year up to the 1998-99 NBA season.

[UPDATE January 19, 2012: Finally completed all of Kobe's RCs!]

His autographed cards as very expensive as well so I just made a small list of what I want.

I intend to collect one Kobe auto of each kind below:

1. wearing #8 jersey number - completed (2004-05 UD All-Star Lineup Signature Class)
2. wearing #24 jersey number - completed (2009-10 Crown Royale Majestic Signatures)
3. with piece of jersey - completed (2000-01 SPx Winning Materials Jersey/Warmup)
4. with piece of patch - still looking
5. exquisite card - still looking
6. auto focus (glass card) - still looking

I have already acquired #1, #2 and #3.

Please let me know if you have one of the others I need.

I can buy or you can check my photobucket for a possible trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails