Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vince Carter 09-10 Exquisite Collection Buyback Auto


Share/Bookmark
Last July 22, 2010, I redeemed four redemption cards for 09-10 Exquisite Collection Buyback autos of Dwight Howard, Chril Paul and Vince Carter.

After the process, I was given a message to allow up to 12-16 weeks for delivery. That's 3-4 months which I find very long. However, I did not expect that it will be until 8 months later before I receive... not all cards but only one -- the Vince Carter.


Here it is, a 06-07 Exquisite Collection base card autographed and serial numbered to 02 out of 59 - not 25 as stated in the redemption.

This was included in last week's mail.

FRONT


BACK


My two Dwight Howard and 1 Chris Paul buyback redemption are still unfulfilled though.

I wonder when will they sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails