Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kobe Bryant 00-01 SPx Winning Materials Jersey/Warmup Autograph


Share/Bookmark
After six months, I was finally able to snag my second Kobe Bryant auto.

When Kobe got his 5th championship ring last season, I decided to collect his cards.

The first card I got was 2004-05 UD All-Star Lineup Signature Class Kobe Bryant auto which was sold to me by a fellow member at NBA Cards Philippines forum.

Here's my second Kobe Bryant autographed card:

FRONT


BACK



2000-01 SPx Winning Materials Jersey/Warmup Autograph

This card is from the first SPx Winning Materials autographed set. It has a piece of Kobe's game-used jersey and warmup. The autograph is on-card and he even wrote his number 8 besides it.

It books $400 at the Beckett Price Guide before but now settles at $250.

I got this from dhmhoops of eBay.

Please help me with my Kobe Bryant Autographed cards want list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails