Monday, February 14, 2011

Kobe Bryant 09-10 Crown Royale Majestic Signatures Autograph


Share/Bookmark
I got my third Kobe Bryant auto already and I'm now halfway to my mini-quest.

My first auto was a 2004-05 UD All-Star Lineup Signature Class Kobe Bryant auto I got last June. The second one was a 2000-01 SPx Winning Materials Jersey/Warmup Autograph I got last December.

Here's my third Kobe Bryant autographed card:

FRONT


BACK


2009-10 Crown Royale Majestic Signatures Autograph #d 116/199

After Panini signed an exclusive deal with the NBA to monopolize the NBA trading cards industry, they also signed former Upper Deck poster boy, Kobe Bryant.

With this, Kobe also changed his new autograph. This card features that. Personally, I don't like the signature at all. It's like being scrawled by a kid.

This card also shows Kobe wearing number 24 jersey. That happens to be #2 on my Kobe Bryant autographed cards want list, to obtain one showing him in his #24 jersey.

I also like this card for the fact that the Majestic set where it came from is the only autograph set from 09-10 Crown Royale. This one is also limited to only 199 sets produced.

Thanks to lordfranz of NBACards Philippines.

Please help me with my Kobe Bryant Autographed cards want list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails