Monday, January 31, 2011

03-04 Topps Chrome RC (Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh)


Share/Bookmark
Year in and year out, the first cards from Topps Chrome of every NBA player are usually one of his most popular and coveted rookie card.

Which is why when three of the best players from the vaunted 2003 NBA Draft converged to form the Miami Thrice, I decided to get their 03-04 Topps Chrome RCs.

Although chemistry is still an issue for them, I still feel that before they retire, they will have at least one championship ring on their finger.

This is included in my January 2011 mail month.


The Lebron is listed in the Beckett price guide for $100, $25 for the Wade and $15 for the Bosh.

When these three finally win a championship ring, I bet demand for these cards will rise. I will be glad I have them already...

... and for a price I can still afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails