Sunday, May 15, 2011

Russell Westbrook 08-09 UD Black #46 Jersey Auto RC


Share/Bookmark
The Oklahoma City Thunder made it to the Western Conference Finals today after defeating the Memphis Grizzlies in the pivotal Game 7 of their Western Conference Semifinals matchup.

Kevin Durant played a large part in the 105-90 win scoring 39 points. Arguably, Russell Westbrook provided the more impact as he finished with his first playoff career triple-double (14 points, 14 assists, 10 rebounds).


He had only the fifth triple-double in Game 7 history, joining Jerry West (1969), Larry Bird (1984), James Worthy (1988) and Scottie Pippen (1992).

That's an elite company I must say that I have to show off the best Russell Westbrook card I have in my possession.

It's a 2008-09 UD Black #46 Russell Westbrook JSY AU RC /99.



This is one of Westbrook's rarest rookie cards being numbered out of 99 only.

I own one that's serial numbered 13/99. It currently carries a Beckett value of $150.

Here are the last cards sold at eBay:



I got this card last February in a trade from someone at hobbykings.

Would you believe I only traded a Joe Crawford SPx RC #d/99, a Tyrus Thomas MVP Gold script #d/100 and an Andrew Bynum SP Game Used Patch #d/25 for it? 

Call it luck.

UPDATE January 26, 2012: Sold this card on eBay for $144. Not bad I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails