Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lebron James 07-08 Ultimate Collection Signatures Autograph


Share/Bookmark
I don't really collect Lebron James but when something is available for sale that is usually cheaper than what they usually fetch for, I will immediately scoop it up.

After all, you can easily move his cards and they are good trade baits because he is very popular with collectors.

Two months after I got my first ever Lebron James autographed card, a 06-07 Exquisite Collection Enshrinements, I was able to get hold of another Lebron auto.


It's 07-08 Ultimate Collection Signatures autographed card. What I like about this one is that the auto is signed directly on-card and it is pretty limited with only 20 sets produced. Mine is serial numbered 09/20.


UPDATE November 5, 2011: I have already sold this card to a member at hobbykings. Sold it at its full book value of $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails