Sunday, August 1, 2010

Four Basketball Boxes From Dave and Adam's Card World


Share/Bookmark
Last December 2009, I bought six unopened basketball boxes at Dave and Adam's Card World through their website.

It was my first time to buy from them and I was shocked when a UPS agent emailed me that I have to pay customs tax in the amount of around $110 before they will deliver the package to me.

After that incident, I vowed never to buy boxes from them anymore.


However, it seems the itch to bust some boxes is getting to me that I decided to browse their site again for some offers.

It also helped that some members of the nbacardsph forum offered me some advice on how to circumvent that exorbitant customs tax. You can read the thread here.

I ordered the boxes on July 1, 2010 with a request to label my package as a gift and shipping through USPS instead of UPS.

On July 15, a claim slip from the post office arrived and I was glad that the tax is only P35 or around .75 cents.
Of course I was very happy.

Here's my package and the precious content:



Please follow the links below to check out my box breaks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails