Monday, August 2, 2010

08-09 SP Rookie Threads Box Break


Share/Bookmark
Last July 1, 2010,  I bought one box of 08-09 SP Rookie Threads along with three other unopened basketball boxes from Dave and Adam's Card World.

A box of 08-09 SP Rookie Threads contains 6 packs. Each pack contains 5 cards.

 These are what I got:





The autographed and jersey cards



I was so disappointed with the Duncan patch. Yes it's a patch because the back says so.


This is the worst patch I have pulled because there's only a small stitch in the corner. It's a patch? Yeah right.


Rookie cards - with two pieces of jersey swatch and auto on acetate

* JJ Hickson
* Eric Gordon


I think the two rookie cards saved this box.

VERDICT: ******* 7 out of 10 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails