Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello Fellow Collectors!


Share/Bookmark
In the tradition of "Hello World", this is my customary first post in this web site.

As an avid fan of the NBA, I have been collecting basketball trading cards since 1996.

I don't want to be redundant regarding how I happened to stumble into this hobby so I suggest you read my blog post titled My NBA Trading Cards Hobby on my old web site.

 At my main web site, I have a section devoted to trading cards. However, after a while, I realized that in order for me to really capture the essence of this hobby as well as to declutter that web site, I decided to create this niche site.

One that is concentrated on just basketball trading cards alone.

Here, I can  really post all of what I want to write about this hobby, post my box breaks and showcase my collections.

I also hope to create more interaction with fellow collectors and hope to make a trade or two.

So guys, remember, I'm always looking for any Shaquille O'Neal cards, autographed, jersey and rookie cards of Dwight Howard and Auto Focus glass autographs of superstar players.

Please check my bucket and let me know what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails