Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shaquille O'Neal 1995 Classic Five Sport Hot Box Autographs 655/655!


Share/Bookmark
This one has caught my fancy while casually browsing at auctions in eBay.

The reason? This card is hand numbered to 655/655!

Yes, the last card in the set. 


And it is seldom you find cards numbered to 1, the last number and the jersey number of the player featured in a type of card with a numbering as high as this.

Presented with the opportunity, I immediately presented my bid and fortunately, I won it.

After almost a month of waiting, it finally arrived as part of my September 15 mail day.

1995 Classic Five Sport Hot Box Autographs #6 Shaquille O'Neal 655/655

 

Shaq has written his full autograph here. This is what I like on his early autographed cards.


This is the back of the card with the hand numbered 655/655. Cards produced today are usually machine numbered.


Thanks to munkee-diddy of eBay for this beautiful card.

This is actually my first Shaq last numbered card, autographed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails