Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kobe Bryant 96-97 Flair RC Rainbow Set


Share/Bookmark
Two months after finally completing all rookie cards of Kobe Bryant, I achieved another milestone for my side PC.

My mini 96-97 Flair rainbow set is complete - minus the Legacy parallels of course.

Included are cards tagged as Row 0, Row 1, Row 2 with the Row 0 being the most scarce. Hey, don't ask me how Fleer came up with this kind of card numbering. But then again, they already went bankrupt, didn't they?

Anyway, check out the pictures below. Just click them to view the larger versions.

1996-97 Flair Showcase Row 2 #31 RC - this is considered as the rookie card. Has a current BV of $20


1996-97 Flair Showcase Row 1 #31 RC - has a current BV of $30


1996-97 Flair Showcase Row 0 #31 RC - has a current BV of $120



The Kobe Bryant 96-97 Flair RC rainbow mini-set:



I'm still hoping to get the Legacy parallels someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails