Friday, January 20, 2012

Mail Day January 17: Kobe Bryant E-X2000 RC, Derrick Rose RCs, etc.


Share/Bookmark
This is my first significant mail day for 2012 and one of the largest trades I have done in a while. 

There are many trading forums but they should be renamed selling forums as most members are actually selling rather than trading. 

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to pull off this trade with ty of nbacardsph. Because of him, I have already acquired all of Kobe Bryant's true rookie cards.

Just click on the image for a larger view. 


 This is the card that I really like in this lot and the only one needed to complete my Kobe RC quest - 1996-97 E-X2000 #30 Kobe Bryant RC. This is a condition-sensitive set due to the card's design. I'm glad, mine has no chippings and not off-centered which are the most common flaws.

Also included is the GOLD parallel version of his 1997 SPx XRC and a Shaq jersey card featuring him in his Lakers uniform.


Here's another Shaq from the lot, the COPPER parallel version of his 2001-02 Upper Deck Flight Team card. Serial-numbered cards of Shaq are getting harder to acquire by the day since his retirement.


Finally, these Derrick Rose rookie cards. I am slowly acquiring his RCs but haven't decided if I will keep them or will sell in the future. It depends on his and the Chicago Bulls performance I think. However, I can also let them go for cards I need for my Shaq and Dwight Howard main PCs and Kobe and Jordan side PCs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails