Thursday, August 4, 2011

My First Shaquille O'Neal National Treasures Card: NBA Greatest Materials Patch #d/10


Share/Bookmark
This is my first Shaquille O'Neal card from Panini's $400-box, its most expensive basketball product, the answer to Upper Deck's Exquisite - the Playoff National Treasures.

It's a 09-10 Playoff National Treasures NBA Greatest Materials Prime #17 serial numbered 09 out of 10.

Not exactly the sickest of patches but I'll still take it anytime.

FRONT


BACK



Thanks to schaudhr of hobbykings for this card. I traded away some of my Kobe insert cards and two Dwight Howard autos to get this along with a Shaq 98 UD Hardcourt Homecourt Advantage PLUS #d/500 but it's well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW That is really a great treasure from Shaquille O'Neal. :)

    arrielle g

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails