Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome RC BCCG 10


Share/Bookmark
Finally, I already have in my possession a copy of Kobe Bryant's best rookie card, a 96-97 Topps Chrome.

Beckett says that just like the Michael Jordan 86-87 Fleer rookie card, counterfeit copies of this one are flying around due to its high demand and scarcity.

With that in mind, I decided to obtain a graded copy. A BGS 9.5 or a PSA 10 would be cool but I can't afford them as most are selling in the $400+ price.

Being a perfectionist, I bought the nearest copy close to perfection, a BCCG 10 one.


This is equivalent to a BGS 9 or PSA 9 card. It is valued at $350 in the Beckett price guide.

1 comment:

  1. WoW awesome I have been looking for this really ^_^
    And I want to have one too ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails