Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mail Month January: Lebron, Wade, Bosh Topps Chrome RCs, Beam Team Set, etc.


Share/Bookmark
It's a good way to open up the New Year.

I finally got the 03-04 Topps Chrome rookie cards of the Miami Heat trio, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

Check out my mail month for January 2011.



The lot contains the following cards:

03-04 Topps Chrome RCs of Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Carmelo Anthony + Lebron James 2004 Upper Deck City Heights 3D card - bought from cardfan808 of eBay. 

95-96 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team MEMBERS ONLY Set - These cards are different from the regular Beam Team cards in that these are stamped with the Member's Only gold logo. You can't get these in packs as they were available only via redemption. Not too many cards were redeemed too adding to their scarcity. I purchased this for the Michael Jordan alone. For my side PC. I will feature it later. Bought from vicator_nba_cards of eBay.



Glen Davis 07-08 Exquisite Collection Auto Patch RC #d/225 - one of the Big Baby's best RC's. I like the patch on this one. I have seen many with only one or two-color patch. Bought it from member867484 of eBay. It also comes with his 07-08 Hot Prospects #d/599 Auto Patch RC as a bonus.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails